Reap the maximum sales during this Christmas shopping season by enhancing the image gallery of your online store. Learn some quick and effective image editing techniques to give a Christmas touch to your product images.
Holiday seasons are about to begin. Christmas is around the corner and its shopping time everywhere. People are busy searching for the best stores to buy Christmas goodies and presents. Do not miss the shopping season. Make the most out of it by doing a few simple image editing works on your product photos using the best Christmas photo editors.
Tips for image editing for Christmas shopping
There are many photo editing software available to create the Christmas effect in your photos. However, your search ends here, because the techniques we have mentioned below can be done easily using Adobe Photoshop.
- Create a realistic snow effect – Try adding snow to the background of your images. It would look perfect for Christmas. You can get this effect by using the Real Snow Photoshop Action. It has ten colour options to create an added effect. It also allows you to add more snow and sharpen the background.
- Add the effect of a knitted sweater – This can infuse a Christmas feel throughout the photos. You can easily create a Christmas jumper effect with a realistic look using the I Love Sweaters template in Photoshop. This template can be applied to both images and text. When you apply it to the text, you can also experiment with the font and colour. Try a thick font and nice red colour to get the Christmas effect.
- Add sparklers to your photos – Capture the fun of the festive season by adding sparklers to your images. This can completely transform the photos and attract more clicks. Use the Sparklers Animation in Photoshop to create the desired sparklers effect. There are options to reduce the opacity of the background and enhance the sparkler effect.
- Give Christmas effect to the text – You can change the text in your online store or modify the title and logo to bring the holiday feel. Photoshop provides the Christmas Text Effects to bring the Christmas look to the text. The software offers you five PSD files that are fully layered to choose from.
- Sprinkle the photos with snowflakes – Photoshop comes with many new tools to add snowflakes effect to the photos. One of the popular tools is Celebratum 2. It helps you create snowflakes that are light and have soft-focus effects. This wonderful tool provides 20 colour presets to choose from and create the lovely snowflake effect perfectly.
- Add Christmas lights to the photos – Achieve a phenomenal look by adding Christmas lights instantly on any object. Use Christmas Lights Photoshop Action with 10 colour presets to get the festive look. The method is quite simple and can be done even by beginners. Just open the image in Photoshop and paint the object on which you want to apply the lights. It transforms the photo instantly and brings in the festive look.
During the Christmas season, the photos you display in your online store should carry a different tone and have backgrounds that match the occasion. Rather than taking new photos, you can edit your existing images to change the look and feel of the photos. The above techniques can help you redesign your photos fast and meet the need of the season.
SBL has been offering exceptional Christmas photo editing services that include background removal, image masking, clipping path, and colour correction. If you wish to outsource your Christmas photo editing requirements, get in touch with our image editing division. We can you the best services at affordable prices