In the age of Smartphones, it’s hard to keep up with all the latest social networking and messaging apps that are entering the market. So, here’s a list of the latest social networking and messaging apps you should be aware of.
There are tons of great social networking sites and messaging apps out there, and they’re constantly evolving. It can be tough to remain updated with all of the changes and stay on top of what’s popular. That’s why we’ve put together this handy list of the latest social networking and messaging apps.
We are all used to social networking platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and WhatsApp. These have grown to become powerful trends in social media due to their unique features. The arrival of these social media platforms gave us the freedom to post content, not limited to just your friends, you can share the content with anyone from all over the world. Plus, since they work seamlessly on any mobile device, one can also share content anytime from anywhere. The platforms keep changing in terms of the user interface and features, and constantly update them to offer a seamless user experience.
However, as technology and connectivity is improving we have several new players entering the field and bringing high-end features that enhance the user experience and connectivity. As the list continues to grow, which social networking apps are the best for seamless connectivity?
5 New Social Networking and Messaging Apps for 2021 you need to know
Here is a brief overview of the new and popular social networking apps you might want to try out.
- Snapchat – Snapchat is a favorite messaging app of the youth that allows users to exchange photos and video clips, also called as snaps. These snaps are never stored and disappear after they are viewed. The app has a lighthearted style and is easy to get started. Additionally, it provides games, entertainment and news, quizzes & amazing photo or video editing tools. Snapchat is free and can be used on Android and iOS. The app offers many interesting features like Geo-filters, Snapcash, Memories, and Snapstore.
- Zoom – Video conferencing is being widely used by businesses, especially with the onset of COVID-19 pandemic. Zoom is a popular video conferencing tool that enables organizations and individuals to stay in touch and conduct business without face-to-face interactions. This software can fit any workflow and can offer great flexibility for remote teams allowing them to work from anywhere. It is available as a mobile, desktop, or browser application. You can host group meetings of 100+ people using Zoom without any issues. It is an affordable solution and has many powerful features like video call recording, screen sharing, and zoom chat.
- Telegram – Founded by Pavel Durov, a Russian entrepreneur, Telegram is a popular messaging app with 500 million monthly users. The app is highly reliable and unique because of its emphasis on privacy, open-source API, and encryption. Compared to other chat apps like Whatsapp, Telegram is more multi-platform friendly. It is free to use and safe since it stores the messages and photos exchanged in the platform on a secure server.
- Moj – This is a short video sharing and creation app that is similar to Tik Tok, and is claimed as the Indian social media platform. It offers the users many features that are found in Tik Tok including short videos, special effects, emoticons etc. The app has been downloaded by over 50,000 users and has received an overall 4.3 rating on Google Play store.
- Mx Takatak – Following the Indian government’s ban of the Chinese apps, MX player launched Taka Tak, a similar alternative to TikTok. This app allows users to make short videos and share them on Facebook. The app is available for download in the Play Store.
- Twitter – If you wish to keep up with the latest trends and discussions, then Twitter is the platform you should be using. It can help you understand what TV shows people are watching, what social issues they are interested in, etc. Every second, there are 6000 tweets on Twitter. The platform helps you to research on the trends and topics that your audience is interested in so that you can reach them more effectively. Using Twitter customers can easily communicate with brands and provide feedback to improve their products or services.
- Facebook – A discussion on social networking is never complete without mentioning Facebook . It is a widely used networking platform for both individuals and business. While individual users join Facebook to connect with their friend and family, the business segment uses Facebook to build their brand and to engage in open communication with customers. Facebook’s advertising tools allow businesses to use consumer information and customize personalized messages such as geographic location, age, and relationships.
- Instagram – As social media platforms shift your attention to images instead of words, the relevance of Instagram is also increasing. Using Instagram, users can combine photos, videos, and social media sharing in one mobile application. They can portray scenes, sell products, and even try to convey emotions in images uploaded to the website. The conversion effect of Instagram photos is better than ordinary photos. It helps to create a community that keeps coming back and build a brand that suits your interests.
There is no denying the fact that all the social networking apps allow users to share anything and be in touch with each other. The popularity of these apps is growing more than ever because of the advancements in mobile technology.
Just play around with the above apps and find one that best suits your needs.