India is emerging as the most preferred outsourcing destination among Asian countries. This article highlights the reasons behind the popularity of India as an outsourcing destination among countries in the USA, UK, Australia, and Europe.
Outsourcing is a proven business strategy for saving costs, achieving operational efficiency, scalability, and business growth. Regardless of their size, companies in many countries are leveraging the outsourcing business model for various domains such as IT, customer service, sales, and content creation. Many countries recognize the benefits of outsourcing work to India and are entering into partnerships with vendors in the leading Indian cities such as Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Pune, and Delhi.
What are the top benefits of outsourcing to India?
Lower costs – India is a cost-effective destination compared to many other countries. Rather than hiring in-house, companies can outsource their operations to India and enjoy the advantages of lower labour costs. This directly increases the ROI.
- Flexibility – Many industries have to scale their operations according to the seasonal business cycle. Outsourcing to India helps businesses maintain high levels of scalability. Such businesses maintain a lean operation and do not hire more than what is required. Outsourcing allows them to improve their flexibility.
- Smooth communication – Most Indians are educated and are proficient in English compared to their counterparts in other Asian countries. Communication is crucial for the success and seamless progress of an outsourced business. This is a prime reason why many countries prefer India for outsourcing their projects.
- Skilled workforce – India provides access to a pool of highly skilled workforce. The majority of Indians is fluent in English and has vast domain exposure and expertise in handling critical projects. Every year 3.1 million students pass out and join the Indian workforce, thereby bringing the latest skills to the market.
- Increases productivity – Outsourcing increases productivity by leveraging on the exceptional and well-trained talent available with the vendors. It is profitable to outsource the projects than hire and train an in-house team.
- Improves customer support – Many companies need to provide round-the-clock customer support. Outsourcing helps to support customers any time, regardless of the time zone differences. Indians are well-trained in handling customer support 24/7 and are fluent in English so that they can extend support to customers from any location.
- Updated technology – Indian vendors invest in the latest technologies and train their workforce on a regular basis to keep them updated on the advanced technologies. All major cities and towns in India have excellent internet connectivity. This ensures that the Indian companies can meet the technological challenges involved in any overseas project.
- Consistent services – Indian vendors provide consistent and high-quality services. They use advanced IT infrastructure and expert professionals for delivering superior quality. India boasts of the highest number of ISO certified companies and promises that quality is never compromised.
- Fast delivery – Companies in India have proven their commitment to deadlines and often deliver earlier. The expert professionals, advanced infrastructure, and time zone differences are the prime reasons for the quick project delivery.
- Supportive policies – Compared to many other Asian countries, India is economically and politically stable. Indian Government is highly supportive to outsourcing and issues beneficial policies for the smooth growth of the outsourcing sector.
If you are looking for higher business growth, outsourcing to India might be a perfect choice. Indian outsourcing segment has proved its efficiency by helping many businesses develop high-quality products at lower rates. The skilled Indian workforce can give your business a competitive edge in the market.
Before selecting an outsourcing partner in India, verify their credentials and portfolio and always select only reputed vendors like SBL to handle your projects.