Lightroom presets make it easy to edit and apply a variety of styles to the images. One-click is all it needs to weave magic into your photos. Here is a list of the best lightroom presets that we recommend to simplify your image editing.
With lightroom presents editing is instant and simple for even a beginner. If you are new to Lightroom and feel confused with the numerous tools, these presets can be your quick-fix solution.
Adobe Lightroom Presets are pre-configured settings that apply the defined style or look to the photo in a single click. Presets offer endless options to modify the colors, shadows, hues, contrast, and many more. You can achieve consistency in your editing as the settings are pre-defined. Since Lightroom offers non-destructive image editing, you can apply the presets without modifying the original image file.
There are many amazing Lightroom presets available online. Go ahead, download them, and enjoy transforming your images. You can also create your own presets in Lightroom and save them.
Top reasons to use Lightroom presets
Lightroom presets to make your photo editing job instant, simple, and quick.
- Simplifies the use of Lightroom – The tools in Lightroom might be complicated, particularly for the beginners. There are many choices and each tool has several settings to adjust to get the desired effect. Lightroom presets give you a ready-made solution. Just import the presets and apply them to the photos. All the predefined settings are applied immediately.
- Saves time – The normal editing method is time-consuming as it involves applying each edit or effect individually. The presets apply a whole range of settings in one click and saves time. You can also apply the presets on batches thereby eliminating the need to work on each photo separately.
- Customizable for your needs – Presets are completely customizable. Once you apply the preset to your photo you can modify or customize the preset to suit your style or needs.
- Achieve professional results – To create mind-blowing and complicated effects on your photos all you need is to apply the right preset. The predefined settings impart the professional touch to your work.
- Improves the workflow – Presets allows you to edit the photos in batches and maintain consistency in the look. This will simplify the workflow and also allows you to manage multiple projects.
Best Lightroom presets for eye-catching images
Explore these Lightroom presets to enjoy high-quality images with less effort. You can use these for a variety of situations such as landscape, real estate, jewelry, apparel, weddings, portraits, social media, and so on.
- Real Estate Adobe Lightroom Presets – This set of 45 unique presets is a must-try for real estate websites. It can convert a normal looking house to a stylish one in minutes. Many options are available from luxurious look to a matte finish.
- Blogger Lightroom Presets – Blogs need attractive images to increase the appeal. You can use these 30 amazing Lightroom presets pack and produce attractive images and backgrounds for your blog post.
- Fashion Lightroom presets – This set has 20 different Lightroom presets bundle to work magic in the modeling photoshoots. You can streamline your post-processing work and impart a glamorous and stylish look to the portraits.
- Sleeklens – With more than a thousand presets to choose from, this Lightroom presets pack is worth a try. There are packages for weddings, landscapes, and portraits and more providing the best look for any photos.
- Blue Lightroom Presets – This preset combines soft details and subtle colors to give the delightful and modern appeal of film photography. It is film stock inspired and gives a nostalgic look to your photos.
- Visual Flow Lightroom Presets – It gives a print-ready effect and is popular with professional photographers. The unique feature of this preset is its Lighting Condition. It allows you to incorporate all types of light including a soft light, hard light, fluorescent light, HDR, and more.
- Coated Matte Lightroom Presets – Try this preset to give the perfect matte finish to your photos. You can use it for many settings like landscape, portrait, or lifestyle.
- Faded HDR Effect Lightroom Presets – This preset provides a professional filter to apply a subtle HDR effect to the photos. You can also apply toning and other adjustments to further enhance the look.
- Insta Look Lightroom Preset – You can use this preset to correct the lighting and colors of your photos such as selfies and portraits. It is perfect for editing social media images.
- The Visual Artist Night Color Preset Series – Use this preset to develop perfect night photos. You can adjust the lighting of underexposed images and provide the right color balance for the night photos.
Whether you are a professional photographer or an amateur, these presets can simplify your work and allow you to produce professional images in a jiffy. Try it out and see the difference in your photos.
SBL has a team of professionals with expertise in all popular image editing software like Adobe Lightroom. We deliver the best quality images with minimum turnaround time and ensure 100% client satisfaction.
Get in touch with us; we would be happy to give you the best quote.